Thursday, December 30, 2010

The stock market reacted sharply with the key indices sliding sharply, led by Real Estate and Banking shares. Suzlon Energy, Jaiprakash Power and Unitech said they have been approached by the CBI. All of them denied any wrongdoing. Shares in companies affected by the probe continued to fall. LIC said it was reviewing its risk management while asserting that its assets were not impaired by the housing finance scam involving some of its top officials. Visit us http://ping.fm/CWaZf

2 comments:

  1. I want to share with you all on how I got my loan from a very good and honest loan company registered in USA, as I was applying as a start-up loan it took me several documentation to meet up with their conditions but Godswilling I got through and it was smooth to work with as an entrepreneur.Contact   pedroloanss@gmail.com for all kind of financial assistance such as loans and investment facilities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Contact: pedroloanss@gmail.com / WhatsApp Number+1-8632310632 for loan offer,
    Mr Pedro enabled me to take advantage of an incredible opportunity to relocate and expand my business with his loan offer, at a pivotal time. The support I received from the Loan Firm Pedro working for it was priceless.

    ReplyDelete